TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on: November 11, 2016
By signing up for the Relidea e-commerce service (“Service”) or any of the services of Relidea d.o.o. (“Relidea”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). The Service offered by Relidea under the Terms and Conditions include various products and services to help you create and manage an online store (“Online Services”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall also be the subject of the Terms and Conditions. You can review the current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at https://www.relidea.com/terms. Relidea reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to the Relidea website. You are advised to check the Terms and Condtions from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Service, you must register for a Relidea account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Relidea may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Relidea will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Relidea cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos, videos and links that is uploaded under your Relidea Account (“Store Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms and Conditions determined in the sole discretion of Relidea will result in an immediate termination of your service.
2. Account Activation
2.1 Relidea Account
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms and Conditions and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Domain Names
- Upon purchasing a domain name through Relidea, domain registration will be preset to automatically renew each year so long as your Relidea Account remains active. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to deactivate the auto-renewal function should you choose to do so.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Slovenia and the laws of European Union, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Slovenia with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that Relidea may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms and Conditions on Relidea’s website, available at https://www.relidea.com/terms and such amendments to the Terms and Conditions are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Service after the amended Terms and Conditions are posted to Relidea’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms and Conditions, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Relidea service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of European Union and the Slovenia. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Relidea.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Relidea or Relidea trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com.
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The Terms and Conditions may be available in languages english and slovenian language. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Relidea’s Terms and Conditions in slovenian language, the most current English version of the Terms and Conditions at https://www.relidea.com/terms will prevail.
4. Relidea Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Relidea customer, Relidea employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Relidea does not pre-screen Store Content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Store Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Relidea employees and contractors may also be Relidea customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Relidea retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Relidea reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
5. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Relidea shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Relidea or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms and Conditions (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Relidea partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Relidea does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Relidea does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Relidea does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Relidea to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Relidea and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Relidea (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Relidea service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Relidea store at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Store Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your Store Content; (b) to allow Relidea to display and store your Store Content; and (c) that Relidea can, at any time, review all the Store Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Store Content that you upload to a Relidea store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Store Content. You are responsible for compliance of Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
- Relidea shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your store to promote the Service.
8. Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your Account (“Transaction Fees”), and any fees relating to your purchase of any products or services such as shipping, domain names or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- You must keep a valid credit card on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Relidea will charge applicable Fees to the credit card account that you authorize (“Authorized Card”), and Relidea will continue to charge the Authorized Card (or any replacement card) for applicable Fees until the Service is terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in EUR, and all payments shall be in EUR currency.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Relidea’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Account Owner via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your Relidea administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
- All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- If you are a resident of Slovenia, you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Relidea’s products and services. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Slovenian billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- If you are resident in in any other European Union country, Taxes may apply to your subscription to or purchase of some or all of Relidea’s products and services, including without limitation, your subscription to or purchase of Relidea’s Online Services, and domains (“Taxable Offerings”). Any applicable Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the European Union billing address you provide to us, and will be calculated at the time of purchase of the applicable Taxable Offerings. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for the Taxable Offerings and will be billed to your Authorized Card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- does not provide refunds.
9. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Relidea’s response.
- Upon termination of the Service by either party for any reason:
- Relidea will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Relidea for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through Relidea, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following cancellation, it will be your sole responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Relidea Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Relidea may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent
10. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Service are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Relidea. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Relidea Site (relidea.com) or the administration menu of your Relidea e-store via an announcement.
- Relidea reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Relidea shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
11. Third Party Services
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Relidea’s partners or other third parties.
- Relidea may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services or Relidea’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them.
- We do not provide any warranties with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Relidea has no control over Third Party Services, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Relidea’s websites, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Relidea. Relidea strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Relidea is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or Store Content, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or Store Content.
- Under no circumstances shall Relidea be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if Relidea has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Relidea partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
12. Copyright Infringement Notice and Takedown Procedure
Relidea supports the protection of intellectual property and asks Relidea merchants to do the same. It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our merchants is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a Copyright Infringement Notice to Relidea’s designated agent using our form. Upon receiving a Copyright Infringement Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the merchant can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the merchant from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material.